Beautiful country retreat leads you to the top of Holiday Mountain where the home proudly sits on 10 acres (additional acreage available for purchase). Sportsman paradise...wildlife: deer, turkey & squirrel. 5 miles to Lake Maumelle for fishing & less than 10 miles to Alotian Golf Course. Arkansas Big Buck contest awarded a second place winner from buck taken on property!! 14 Miles to L.R. City limits. 2,000 sq ft insulated metal shop/storage building. Agent is related to seller.
- Annual Taxes 4876
- Area PULASKI COUNTY WEST
- County Pulaski
- Foreclosure Reo NO
- Style Country
- Subdivision Metes & Bounds
- Basement Finished, Unfinished, Heated, Cooled
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom/Main Lv
- Energy Features Insulated Windows, Insulated Doors, Extra Insulation
- Exterior Brick and Frame Combo, Metal/Vinyl Siding
- Fireplace Woodburning-Site-Built, Woodburning-Stove, Other (see remarks)
- Floors Carpet, Wood, Tile
- Foundation Slab/Crawl Combination
- Kitchen Equip Built-In Stove, Double Oven, Electric Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Pantry, Ice Maker Connection
- Heat Air Central Cool-Electric,Central Heat-Electric,Other (see remarks)
- Roof Composition
- Utilities Septic, Well, Elec-Municipal (+Entergy)
- Walls Ceilings Sheet Rock,Wallpaper,Glass,Vault Ceiling
- Approx Acreage 10
- Road Surface Gravel
- Elementary School PULASKI CO. SPEC.
- Junior High PULASKI CO. SPEC.
- Middle School PULASKI CO. SPEC.
- High School PULASKI CO. SPEC.