Real Estate Advisor
Kendall Rojas has 40 years of residential sales experience...
...and she's made 26 moves of her own!
It all adds up to an unrivaled level of service and expertise that includes:
• Valuable insight gained during her 20 years as an award-winning Relocation Director for a large California-based real estate company.
• In-depth knowledge of the Fort Worth region to help you evaluate your best housing and lifestyle choices.
• Smart and informed use of technology integrated into aggressive buying and selling strategies.
• Community connections as a long-time resident and volunteer for organizations and charities including Cook Children’s Hospital.
• The personal insight and empathy of a working mother who raised three children and now enjoys four grandchildren.
• A valuable resource for first time home buyers and relocating professionals.
• A genuine desire to make finding your ideal home or achieving a successful sale a fun and memorable event!
• When I am not helping my clients buy and sell homes, I love to play golf, read a good book or work on creative activities.
• I would love to sit down with you and make a plan to meet your goals either buying or selling. If you are not currently planning on moving, I am available to help friends and family anywhere in the world. Engel & Voelkers has shops all over the world.
Real Satisfied Testimonials: