Storybook Victorian renovation in trendy Starland Art District, featured in the New York Times. Relish a magical lifestyle among creatives, funky & fun cafes, an artisan bakery, cool retail, exquisite dining, music & galleries. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood, the house is steps from the popular Starlander Cafe. With recent improvements, the 2 BD, 2.5 BA offers fresh tasteful paint, original heartpine floors, high ceilings w/crown moulding, charming decorative fireplaces, double parlors, country kitchen w/island & access to generous back deck. Huge back space, 2 offstreet parking spots, workshop w/elec., century-old magnolia. Room for possible carriage house. Rare opportunity to buy in one of Savannah's hottest & happening neighborhoods.
- Community Features Street Lights,Sidewalks
- Association Y/N 0
- Waterfront Y/N 0
- Year Built 1915
- Interior Features Breakfast Bar, Built-in Features, Breakfast Area, Ceiling Fan(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings, Country Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lighting, Programmable Thermostat
- Roof Metal
- Appliances Some Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Range, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Architectural Style Victorian
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Cooling Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Cooling Y/N 1
- Exterior Features Courtyard, Deck, Porch
- Garage Y/N 1
- Heating Central, Electric
- Heating Y/N 1
- Lot Features Alley, Back Yard, City Lot, Garden, Interior Lot
- Lot Size Acres 0.05
- Sewer Public Sewer
- Parking Features Detached, Garage, Detached Garage, Kitchen Level, Off Street, Rear/Side/Off Street
- ElementarySchool East Broad St.
- HighSchool School of Liber
- MiddleOrJuniorSchool East Broad St.